Thursday, November 1, 2012

ALOHA Friday Link Party #11


Aloha Kakahiaka! (Good Morning)

Welcome to Jed & Ivy's ALOHA Friday Link Party #11!
Halloween and the Tsunami Evacuation pretty much wore me out... what about you?
Hana Hou! (that means, "let's see it again")

A Harp Chair Redo from Home Sweet Home. 
I chose this project, because
#1- I think it turned out great, and
#2 - I'd really like to do a chair redo that includes a fabric seat. I haven't gotten my hands on the right piece and I'm envious of this chair. :)


Go ahead and grab the featured button below!

Jed & Ivy
Pau Hana! 
(That means we're finished working for the week...)

Jed & Ivy
Link up your DIY projects, Etsy products, giveaways, Furniture re-do's (my fave), sewing tutorials, inspiring stories. I'm not picky!
Grab the button and post it on your blog, if you have one. 
Follow this blog.
By linking up, you're allowing me to feature your photos on this blog and pinning them. 
Share the Aloha and visit each other's links! 

Aloha,
Rebecca




1 comment:

  1. I like the chair. Don't you have 2 brown ones like it in your carport? I need a chair when I redo my old desk from the 60's that you had in your room when you were growing up. They match the 2 dressers you have in your house now. I pulled it out of the attic and am going to redo it and sell it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!