Friday, November 23, 2012

Aloha "BLACK" Friday Link Party #14

Welcome to Jed & Ivy's
Aloha "BLACK" Friday
Link Party #14!

I went out shopping early this morning. (If you call 8:00 a.m. early.) I wanted to get to Sew Special to get their 25% discount before 10:00 a.m. I also hit up American Eagle's sale - 40% off anything in the whole store. That's all. Ivy and I were home by 10:30 a.m.

Here's the goods:


We've got one feature today:


I love every piece of furniture Courtney creates!
Go ahead and grab the featured button below.

Jed & Ivy
Pau Hana! 

Link up your DIY projects, Etsy products, giveaways, Furniture re-do's (my fave), sewing tutorials, inspiring stories. I'm not picky! 
Grab the button and post it on your blog, if you have one. 
Follow this blog.
By linking up, you're allowing me to feature your photos on this blog and pin them. 
Share the Aloha and visit each other's links! 

Jed & Ivy
Aloha,
Rebecca




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Rebecca!! Wish we had Black Friday sales here... Sounds pretty great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Rebecca! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the peacock fabric, I need some of that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!